Welcome to B'More Fit Studio
B'more Fit Studio, Inc is a nonprofit company. Our mission is to empower families with healthy living by providing fitness/dance programs, health and wellness, including nutritional services that foster family and community interaction and preservation.
Our Business Model:
- B’more Fit Studio provides programs and services that foster family and community interaction and strives to preserve a healthy family life.
- B’more Fit Studio provides dance / fitness (cardio and toning) programs to its members on a non-profit basis.
- B’more Fit Studio offers no / low cost services to its customers.
- B’more Fit Studio provides dance / fitness classes on an outreach basis. We can teach at local schools, hospitals, churches, various fitness events, etc.
- B’more Fit Studio has its own facility offering access to dance and fitness instructors, nutritionists / dietitians including personal trainers targeting people of all age groups, physical and mental conditions. We will offer additional services such as Wellness Programs, education to the under served population, free of charge; servicing women and children who are pre-diabetic, diabetic, obese, with (previous) drug addictions and / or require mental health treatment.
Our Consolidated Plan
The objective of our Consolidated Plan funding is to target low and moderate-income residents, special needs populations, the youth and senior citizens.
When participants see a Zumba class in action, they can't wait to give it a try. Zumba classes feature exotic rhythms set to high energy Latin and international beats. Before participants know it, they're getting fit and their energy levels are soaring! There's no other fitness class like a Zumba Fitness Party. It's easy to do, effective and totally exhilirating, often building a deep rooted community among returning students and instructors. This class is 50 minutes in length.
When it comes to body sculpting, Zumba Toning raises the bar (or rather the toning stick). It combines targeted body-sculpting excercises and high energy cardio work with Latin-infused Zumba moves to a create calorie torching, strength-training dance fitness party. Student learn how to tone all their target zones including: arms, abs, glutes and thighs. Zumba Toning is the perfect way for enthusiasts to sculpt their bodies naturally while having a total blast. This class is 50 minutes in length.
Total Body Kettlebell:
Total Body Kettlebell takes heart-pumping music and your favorite kettlebell moves and combines them into 50 minutes of calorie-torching fun! This whole-body workout emphasizes group fitness and focuses on specific areas such as arms, legs, core, and cardio. Each song concentrates on a main area, while still maintaining a whole-body routine.
R.I.P.P.E.D. Boot Camp:
The One Stop Body Shock™ is a “Plateau Proof Fitness Formula” that helps you to create continuity, consistency and challenge in each and every R.I.P.P.E.D. class. It is Plateau Proof, because each component of the workout provides a uniquely different emphasis or system response, so your body never gets accustomed to the constantly changing format. Thus, regular R.I.P.P.E.D. participants achieve undeniable, ultimate results in minimal time, boasting 750-1000 calories burned in just 50 minutes.
Hot Hula Fitness (HH):
HOT HULA fitness® is a fun, new and exciting "total body" dance workout inspired by the dances of the Pacific Islands. HOT HULA fitness® isolates your larger muscle groups, increasing strength and definition to your core with specific emphasis on the abs, glutes, quads and arms.
Boxing Boot Camp:
Come give your confidence a boost with some kicks, jabs, hooks and uppercuts.
This is a choreographed form of popular dance incorporating a repeating sequence of steps by a group
Zuyo has a Zumba warm up with Yoga-like moves, (stretching, posturing and relaxing).